All information regarding commissions will be right here, but if you have any questions please note me or e-mail me.
Tools and Methods
I use almost exclusively Adobe Photoshop CS6, Although I can do traditional stuff, like acrylic, or a simple pencil drawing. I will sometimes take a pencil sketch in to photoshop and make a painting out of it!Things to note about my style and what you can expect:
I like to focus on texture variation and colors combined with accurate form and lighting. Basically, I do realism with a bit of impressionism mixed in, you can see this in most of my stuff. Although, keep in mind that I am fully capable of doing fully detailed pieces! Most of my stuff was done between half an hour to 4 hours, I am very efficient, but if you want something detailed, I will spend as much time as I need to. I will never compromise to save time unless you specifically ask for something quick and needed very soon.
Types of Commissions, Payment Method, etc.
(All prices are up for negotiation)
Examples of Categories:
A portrait of an existing person (you, family member, friend, etc.) or a fictional character of any kind. A portrait does not include the lower body of said person, just the head and maybe top part of torso.
: 40 USD / regional equivalent
- Environment/Landscape painting:
A landscape/environment, fairly realistic. Typically these will take 2-3 hours. This also includes paintings based on photos or real locations.
: 50 USD / regional equivalent
Any sort of painting with a full body view or anything lower than chest level, this includes character design, a painting of your OC, or a painting based off of a photo with full view of the person. It can have landscape elements, several characters. Anything complex. Any subject matter.
: 80 USD / regional equivalent
- Currency is not an issue, but euros are preferred (I live in Portugal). US dollars are used by default here for convenience.
- I will only accept PayPal!
- All prices can be negotiated.
- 50% of the payment should be paid in advance, and the other half once the piece is done and you are satisfied with the result!
- If you are not satisfied, I'll keep correcting things that are off until you are satisfied.
- If I for some reason cannot complete the commission, you will be refunded.
- If you for some reason no longer can pay the final half, or do not want it anymore, I will not refund the first half...
- Please tell me if you specifically do not want your commission to be posted on DA or on any other social platform! (you know, nda or stuff like that)
Please send the commission as a note through dA or as an e-mail. My e-mail for commissions is email@example.com.
Please remember to include a decent description so you can get exactly what you want!